In our Kangaroo room we provide a range of learning experiences combined with comfort and care which encourages learning through play for children aged approximately 3-4 years old.
Our program incorporates a variety of experiences to enhance their skills including:
- Mathematics (Counting 1-10, Learning Shapes and Colours)
- Language (Group discussion, Labelling, Understanding instructions, Concentration)
- Expression (Confidence, Sharing, Showing empathy, Friendship building)
- Self-help skills (Independence, Self-toileting, Self-dressing, Self-feeding, Problem solving)
- Physical skills (Movement, Running, Jumping, Fine motor skills)
- Literacy (Pre-writing, Pre-reading, Learning pencil control, Learning letters in alphabet, Learning phonics)
The day is divided between indoor and outdoor play where the children fulfill their curiosity as they explore and discover the world around them.