Research shows that young children who engage in an early education curriculum will most likely be ready to participate in ongoing learning and thrive at school.
In our Kangaroo room, we provide a wide range of learning experiences which encourage learning through play for children aged from 3 to 4 years old.
Our Early Learning Program
At three years old, children are gaining confidence and independence. Our program offers stimulating experiences to enhance your child’s growing abilities and skills including:
- Mathematics (Counting 1-10, Learning Shapes and Colours)
- Language (Group discussion, Labelling, Understanding instructions, Concentration)
- Expression (Confidence, Sharing, Showing empathy, Friendship building)
- Self-help skills (Independence, Self-toileting, Self-dressing, Self-feeding, Problem solving)
- Physical skills (Movement, Running, Jumping, Fine motor skills)
- Literacy (Pre-writing, Pre-reading, Learning pencil control, Learning letters in alphabet, Learning phonics)
The day is divided between indoor and outdoor play where the children fulfill their curiosity as they explore and discover the world around them.
Our Health and Wellbeing Program
The health and well being of every child at Oz Education is just as important as their learning experiences. Professional audiologists, speech pathologists and dentists offer regular, on-site health assessments and talks which will help your child achieve optimum health and develop good habits that will carry them into their later years.
Every child is encouraged to participate in our community program which helps them to develop a strong sense of identity, belonging and respect amongst their local community. The program includes cultural celebrations which provide a rich and diverse experience for children and their families.
We also offer weekly sport, dance and fitness classes which enable every child to learn amazing skills and blossom into confident, well-rounded individuals.
Call or Visit us
Call us to ask any questions that you may have on 1300 644 125. Alternatively, you may contact us online or tour a centre on a weekday or weekend.