The first five years of your child’s life are the most important for learning as the brain develops rapidly during that time. For your 2 year old toddler, play isn’t just a game. They are exploring, problem solving and learning.
At Oz Education, we provide a wide range of learning opportunities which encourage learning through play for children aged from 2 to 3 years old.
Our Early Learning program
Our program offers stimulating experiences to enhance your child’s skills including:
- Literacy (Learning Letters in Alphabet)
- Mathematics (Counting 1-10,Learning shapes and Colours)
- Language (Labelling, Asking and answering questions, Story reading, Speaking in sentences)
- Expression (Drawing, Imagining, Confidence, Interacting, Concentration)
- Self-help skills ( Problem solving, Self-feeding, Self-dressing, Toileting)
- Communicating effectively (Identifying their name, Indicating their needs, Manners, Following instructions, Sharing, Reasoning)
- Physical skills (Movement, Running, Jumping, Fine motor skills)
The day is divided between indoor and outdoor play where children can fulfill their natural curiosity as they explore and discover the world around them.
Our Health and Wellbeing Program
The health and well being of every child at Oz Education is just as important as their learning experiences. Professional audiologists, speech pathologists and dentists offer regular, on-site health assessments and talks which will help your child achieve optimum health and develop good habits that will carry them into their later years.
Every child is encouraged to participate in our community program which helps them to develop a strong sense of identity, belonging and respect amongst their local community. The program includes cultural celebrations which provide a rich and diverse experience for children and their families.
We also offer weekly sport, dance and fitness classes which enable every child to learn amazing skills and blossom into confident, well-rounded individuals.
Call or Visit us
Call us to ask any questions that you may have on 1300 644 125. Alternatively, you may contact us online or tour a centre on a weekday or weekend.
Below is a sample of the daily routine in our Koala Room which changes to suit the growth and developmental needs of each child.