Have you checked your Child Care Subsidy lately? Call us today on 1300 644 125 for a personal, one-on-one Free Child Care Subsidy Check. We’re here to help you to:
- fully understand the impact of the new childcare subsidy changes
- achieve an accurate calculation of your entitlements so you don’t miss out,
- get answers to your questions quickly and save time
- leverage on our flexible hours and receive a customized solution to reduce your childcare cost without compromising on your chosen lifestyle.
Call us today, so you don’t miss out on other important things, like your next holiday.
What is the new Child Care Subsidy?
The new Child Care Subsidy (CCS) came into place on 2 July 2018, replacing the previous government subsidies – Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR). Child Care Subsidy provides financial assistance to most working parents who rely on child care to:
- work (paid, self-employed and unpaid work in your family business)
- actively look for work
- study an approved course of education
- professsional training
- driving to and from work (not home), volunteer, study and training place, to our childcare centre.
Recognised activities can be combined to determine the maximum number of hours of subsidy.
Do I qualify for Child Care Subsidy?
Child Care Subsidy is activity and income-tested. Three factors will determine your family’s entitlement:
- The hours of recognised activity undertaken by you and your partner per fortnight. The entitlement is based on the lowest number of hours of activity by a member of a couple, up to a maximum of 100 hours per fortnight for each child. Some individuals and families will be exempted from the activity test.
- Your family’s combined annual income.
- The type of childcare your family chooses.
If you need help to understand your eligibility and get an accurate free check on your entitlements, please call us at 1300 644 125 or make an appointment.
How can I maximise my Child Care Subsidy?
At Oz Education, we offer a full complete Child Care Subsidy Health check flexible childcare hours to help you get the most out of your subsidy. We offer customised solutions including flexible options that will help you minimise your out-of-pocket expenses as it will enable you to choose between a 12 hour (Tuggerah centre only) 11 hour, 10 hour or a 9 hour session, which could give you more childcare hours and subsidy that your family needs.
When should I claim for Child Care Subsidy?
If you would like to place your child with Oz Education, you can claim the Child Care Subsidy after you enrol from the date you lodge your assessment.
Call us today on 1300 644 125 to find out how you can minimize your out-of-pocket costs or to discuss the new subsidy changes.
How do I check my Child Care Subsidy?
Complete the following steps to apply for Child Care Subsidy. If you need help to quickly apply for your CCS before enrolling, please call us at 1300 644 125 or book an appointment. Alternatively, you may visit our child care centres to discuss your personal circumstances.
- Register with MyGov. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account.
- Complete an online CCS assessment. (You will need to link your Centrelink account to myGov if you haven’t done so)
- Provide the information required.
Once you have been assessed, the outcome will be available in your Centrelink online account through myGov.