Oz Education Early Learning Centres are approved for the government’s child care subsidy which makes childcare more affordable for our families. In addition, we offer Flexible Hours – 9, 10, 11 or full day long daycare sessions to help minimise their out-of-pocket expenses for childcare and save further. If your family is entitled to a maximum subsidy of 85%, your fees could start from as little as $20 a day.
Send us a message today to find out how our Flexible Hours could work to your advantage.
Child Care Subsidy Service
We also offer expert advice on Child Care Subsidy application and calculation to help new families maximise their subsidy and save on childcare fees. Whenever major changes to the CCS occur, we provide each family a comprehensive Child Care Subsidy Health Check to minimise their out-of-pocket expenses for childcare. This personalised service helps our families to:
- fully understand the impact of the latest child care subsidy changes and make any adjustments needed to maximise their subsidy
- achieve an accurate calculation of their entitlements so they don’t miss out on additional savings
- leverage on our flexible hours and receive a customized solution to reduce their childcare cost without compromising on their lifestyle.
- get answers to their questions quickly and save time
For more information, please send us a message
The new Child Care Subsidy (CCS) came into place on 2 July 2018, replacing the previous government subsidies – Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR). Child Care Subsidy provides financial assistance to most working parents who rely on child care to:
- work (paid, self-employed and unpaid work in your family business)
- actively look for work
- study an approved course of education
- professsional training
- driving to and from work (not home), volunteer, study and training place, to our childcare centre.
Recognised activities can be combined to determine the maximum number of hours of subsidy.
Do I qualify for Child Care Subsidy?
Child Care Subsidy is activity and income-tested. Three factors will determine your family’s entitlement:
- The hours of recognised activity undertaken by you and your partner per fortnight. The entitlement is based on the lowest number of hours of activity by a member of a couple, up to a maximum of 100 hours per fortnight for each child. Some individuals and families will be exempted from the activity test.
- Your family’s combined annual income.
- The type of childcare your family chooses.
If you need help to understand your eligibility and get an accurate free check on your entitlements, please send us a message.
How can I maximise my Child Care Subsidy?
At Oz Education, we offer a full complete Child Care Subsidy Health check flexible childcare hours to help you get the most out of your subsidy. We offer customised solutions including flexible options that will help you minimise your out-of-pocket expenses as it will enable you to choose between a 12 hour (Tuggerah centre only) 11 hour, 10 hour or a 9 hour session, which could give you more childcare hours and subsidy that your family needs.
When should I claim for Child Care Subsidy?
If you would like to place your child with Oz Education, you can claim the Child Care Subsidy after you enrol from the date you lodge your assessment.
Send us a messageto find out how you can minimize your out-of-pocket costs or to discuss the new subsidy changes.
How do I check my Child Care Subsidy?
Complete the following steps to apply for Child Care Subsidy. If you need help to quickly apply for your CCS before enrolling, please send us a message. Alternatively, you may visit our child care centres to discuss your personal circumstances.
- Register with MyGov. If you don’t have one, you will need to create a myGov account.
- Complete an online CCS assessment. (You will need to link your Centrelink account to myGov if you haven’t done so)
- Provide the information required.
Once you have been assessed, the outcome will be available in your Centrelink online account through myGov.