Oz Education Early Learning Centres is one of Australia’s most established early education and care providers. Established in 1981, we are committed to giving every child the best start. Our centres across Sydney and on the Central Coast offer quality early education and exceptional child care support for working families.
Our qualified educators recognise the unique developmental needs and abilities of each child and personalise learning based on world leading research and standards:
We follow the Early Years learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards which guides curriculum planning and the delivery of our early learning programs.
Our Early Learning Programs
We offer a vast range of age appropriate, award-winning resources and a unique, structured preschool program developed in partnership with schools.
- Nursery Program (6 weeks to 2 years olds)
- Pre-Kindy Program (2 years to 3 years old)
- Pre-Kindy Program (3 years to 4 years old)
- Advantage Preschool Program (3 years to 6 years old)
Our early learning programs helps each child to develop a love for learning and:
- develop a strong sense of identity
- connect with and contribute to their world
- build a strong sense of wellbeing
- blossom into confident and involved learners
- develop into effective communicators
Our holistic approach to early education not only enhances learning but develops vital cognitive, problem solving, physical and social skills that will help your child become a well-rounded, successful individual.